Search RJ's Blog

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2013!

Merry Christmas everyone! Christmas 2013 has been special. As tradition, I visited both sides of my family in one day. Melissa's family is in Orange County, and my family is in the Inland Empire. We have breakfast at one, and dinner at the other. This year was special because it meant so much more to have family together in perspective of the recent school shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I am so thankful for my family and that we were able to enjoy the meaning of Christmas together and celebrate life by giving gifts to each other.


Two things I thought about this Christmas. I learned this year to NEVER take Christmas for granted. Never take Christmas for granted spiritually and personally. Never forget the ultimate hope the birth of Jesus Christ during Christmas. His coming brought a reality that can bring everlasting joy and satisfaction for all who seek him. Never forget the ultimate comfort of having family together to enjoy the holidays. Personal relationships are to be cherished and new memories are to be made during times family gather together.

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?