Search RJ's Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Middle School Minster @ MABC

God works in mysterious ways. I ended up getting the job at Magnolia Avenue Baptist Church as the youth pastor for Middle School students (Jr. High). I am stoked! There is a lot of work that needs to be done, so pray that I can get on top of it. From worship to Bible study to outreach, I have developed a vision for the ministry to thrive. It is fresh and vibrant, and includes multiple activities to do. I pray the Lord will grow these students in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ unlike ever before (2 Peter 3:18). Teens are part of God's plan, and they need the Gospel! Therefore, it is my aim to do as Paul did and make sure they know Jesus Christ and him crucified above all else (1 Corinthians 2:2).

My first sermon was on the lifestyle of Romans 1:16, not ashamed of the gospel and living the cross-centered life. God is on the move at MABC Middle School Ministry!











No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?