Search RJ's Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

One Month of Not Blogging...

It has been just a few days past an entire month since my last blog entry. It has been hard for me to get on here and post an update of whats been going on, and to post my sermon notes. Last month has been a wild one.

Tough Times.
Trials have been the main theme. My lovely fiance and I have a decision to make about our wedding plans for next year in April 2010. Her family is going through a very tough time financially with their house in jeopardy of foreclosure, etc. It has been difficult this month and frustrating to see everything around me fall apart, but I have faith. I know somehow and someway the Lord Jesus Christ is going to pull through with all our needs according to the riches of His grace. The Lord is the one who gives and takes again, so I am just going to let Him keep doing what He does best in His Sovereignty.

KC's Birthday.
Today, June 9th is my brothers birthday. He turns 21! He is now officially an adult. We are going to go to one of his favorite places to eat...Chipotle! Some people are like "what restaurant are you taking him to?" We say, "Oh Chipotle." It is funny to see their reaction, my brother just loves the simple things in life. I got him a retro Kansas City Royals fitted New Era baseball cap which looks awesome.

2009 Resolved Conference.
Well those are some things that have been going on lately, but this weekend I am in for a delight. I will be attending the 2009 Resolved Conference in Palm Springs, CA. Great pastors like John MacArthur and John Piper will be there to share with college students the word of God. I will post a blog update out there if we have wi-fi at our hotel.

That's all for today. Hope you have a great week and I will be posting more this month for sure. God bless.

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?