Search RJ's Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reminders of Biblical Truth in Scripture - by James MacDonald

This is my Bible.
by Pastor James MacDonald

I am who it says I am. (Matthew 5:16)
I can do what it says I can do. (Philippians 4:13)
I am going where it says I will go. (John 14:3)

God’s Word is milk for my soul. (1 Peter 2:2)
God’s Word is seed for my faith. (Luke 8:11)
God’s Word is light for my path. (Psalm 119:105)
God’s Word is power for my victory. (Hebrews 4:12)
God’s Word is freedom for my life. (John 8:32)

When I read God’s Word it brings me joy. (Jeremiah 15:16)
When I study God’s Word, it keeps me from shame. (2 Timothy 2:15)
When I memorize God’s Word, it purifies my heart. (Psalm 119:11)
When I quote God’s Word, it defeats my enemies. (Ephesians 6:10, 17)
When I meditate on God’s Word, it brings me success. (Joshua 1:8)
When I abide in God’s Word, it gives me confidence. (John 15:7)

I am a Bible-believing follower of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?