Search RJ's Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Start of Another Semester at Cbu!

My last semester was radical. So much reading and studying and typing was involved. This new semester, however, is not as burdensome and I have Monday nights off. I am taking Pastoral/Leadership Ministry course with Dr. Dunavant. He is great! The class will focus on several group projects on learning how to develop ministry skills and experience from the Scriptures. Also, I have 3 books to read along with Scripture. God has been working in my life in a great way and as I continue to look for a solid job in an unstable economy, the Lord continues to provide in ways I do not know how to comprehend. Praise the Father, praise the Son, praise the Spirit, three in One! Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?