Search RJ's Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pastoral Ministry books for Cbu class...

Here are the three books I will be reading this semester in my Pastoral/Leadership Ministry course at Cbu. I have already started John Piper's book and it is radical. I love the passion and the simplicity he expresses with his concerns to pastors losing a biblical perspective and purpose of being a shepherd of God's people. It is highly recommended to read! I have not started the other two books so I will write about those later in the next few months.

Brothers, We're NOT Professionals by John Piper














Ministry by the Book by Derek Tidball














The Leadership Baton: An Intentional Strategy for Developing Leaders in Your Church by Rowland Forman, Jeff Jones, and Bruce Miller

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?