Search RJ's Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Summer Semester Begins!

I am so excited to start taking classes this summer because they are a challenge. My two classes are "Biblical Interpretation" and "Biblical Preaching" at Cbu as a DCP student at night on Monday and Thursday nights. However, the classes demand a lot of work. I will literally be in the Word day and night not for devotional or ministry purposes, yet for school homework purposes! What a great class - a class that studies the Bible. I love that! As I look at the amazing opportunity to go to Cbu and develop a biblical foundation for a lifetime of ministry, I am eager to see how the Lord is going to use me and my passions in life to teach believers, preach to the lost, and reach out to other brokenhearted in Jesus name. He has definitely opened that door and called me to enroll at Cbu, and has brought special people in my life that I have made great friendships with over the past semesters. So with all of this said, let the summer semester begin!

No comments:

What is your favorite subject in Christian Studies?